6/23/2015

JUNE FAVOURITES



I've built up a collection of favourites lately and I've managed to condense them down.
The image quality isn't the best. I've heard a lot of people having problems with blogger images lately.

Belvoir Fruit Farms - Elderflower and Rose Pressé
I've been loving this fresh, summary drink. I love the taste of rose especially so I jumped at the chance to buy this when I saw it on the shelf. It is rather sweet but tastes delicious on a warm evening with ice. It's a very unusual taste for a drink which is what appeals me so much. I'm so disappointed that I've finished the bottle - I'd definitely buy it again and again.

Homemade Flower Crowns
Flower crowns are quite the summer essential. They are available in different shops but, with all the time I have, I decided to try making them. I didn't have much faith that they'd be fantastic however, after my flower-enthusiast Grandma helped be, they turned out exactly how I wanted. I created 3 and my favourite one is shown in the image above. Also on the sidebar image. 

& Other Stories - Floral Memento Body Mist
This body mist doesn't have the most potent or long lasting smell but it I find it's handy to spritz this on my clothes. I often use this just after getting out of the shower because it's very light and refreshing. The scent is musky floral.

Rimmel - Stay Blushed! in Sunkissed Cherry
I got this as a free product from the Clothes Show but I never really got around to using it. This month, I pulled it out of my make up collection and kindled my love for it. The consistency is great, it doesn't feel cake-y or powdery and it doesn't slide off my face. It's so easy to blend and definitely buildable. I was unsure about the shade at first but, as summer appeared, this was creating a more 'sun kissed', bronzed look. 

The Body Shop - Passion Fruit Shower Gel 
I treated myself to this when I visited my local Body Shop outlet (I also bought too many other products). I just couldn't resist the smell - which can only be described as passion fruit. It's a staple 'Body Shop' scent, quite sweet and citrusy. This is definitely my favourite shower gel at the moment. 

Music
George Ezra - Drawing Board
RHODES - Vienna (Live for Burberry)
RHODES - Morning
RHODES - Sway

I'm going to see Rhodes in October and I'm ecstatic!! I love his music so much.

What are your June favourites?


2 comments

  1. Such a lovely post! Love flower crowns for the summer, so cute!

    xxMel
    goldrusssh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I was surprised at how easy they are to make but it does involve needing all the correct tools :) x

      Alice

      Delete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING