12/19/2015

GO CUSTOMIZED: PERSONALISED PHONE CASE // REVIEW



Amongst the grey, wintery days, I got delivered a new phone case which is always a good thing. I was kindly contacted by GoCustomized to try out their personalised phones cases

I currently use an iPhone 5S and I've always wanted a transparent/patterned phone case - I was delighted when I discovered that GoCustomized made this possible. 

The freedom to pick your own designs and type of case is great. You can choose from lots of phone/iPad models to the type of case you would like (soft or hard case, black, white or transparent). When choosing a design you can use one of the given pictures or easily upload one of your own. The designs that are provided are also super funky, it took me a while to decided whether to use one of those or my own. The pattern I used is by my favourite artist, Laura Manfre.

This website is the neatest and easiest way to personalise your phone case in terms of design that I've seen. It's easy to zoom and position the picture, then you can add any text or icons. I got the transparent background by selecting the transparent phone casing and uploading a transparent picture.

My case is worth £14.95, which is a great price for a personalised phone case. Similarly, the free delivery is a huge bonus. Factors like this make this site so much more attractive than some others. 

There's nothing to really criticise about this product. I've had it for a few weeks and it seems perfectly hard wearing and seems to protect my phone very well. Overall, the ordering process was easy and the delivery was fast. However, in the mail, the case itself didn't seem too protected. I would've liked to have seen some sort of packaging that would've protected my case from being broken in the post.

I would definitely recommend this site for anyone looking for a personalised phone case. 

Thank you to GoCustomized for this opportunity.

17 comments

  1. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!



    Customized Phone Cases

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using a transparent background by using the cases and covers. However we are the using the cases and covers which are protecting our mobile phones.

    Custom Phone Cases

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. custom cell phone case manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  4. People are always looking for unique and interesting gift ideas, and one of the latest options on the market is the custom phone case, which is suitable for all types of people using a vast range of devices. If you are looking to create your own custom case, there are now many designers and retailers of this particular service online.click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. So remove your psyche from snakes leaving crates, Indians lying on bed of nails, and open showers.bobsweep pro

    ReplyDelete
  6. The individuals who purchase USB drives for specialized or business purposes for the most part focus on memory estimate as they have a great deal of information to be dealt with.how to capture screen

    ReplyDelete
  7. While exploring different avenues regarding the new technology you may hit a barricade. https://www.techpally.com/geosure-app/

    ReplyDelete
  8. A dedicating function denotes the infant's first commencement to Christian confidence.personalised papercuts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. reloj con fotos personalizadas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, Sony Xperia cases

    ReplyDelete
  11. Giving originates from inside, and regardless of who the beneficiary of the gift is, the genuine choice of the gift ought to be an inspiring procedure. Bridal Shower Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  12. This information is meaningful and magnificent which you have shared here about the Stylish Protective iPhone Cases. I am impressed by the details that you have shared in this post and It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. I would like to thanks for sharing this article here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... trippie redd phone case

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. Bharatgas customer care

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. persnoalized gifts

    ReplyDelete
  16. Inside UK we are having a media frenzy about "mobile phone hacking" - unauthorised usage of voicemail. on this website

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING