10/31/2015

WHAT I'M DOING: OCTOBER



WHAT I'M WATCHING: Scream Queens has been my must-watch series this Autumn. I started watching it recently and I'm up to date; I absolutely love the season so far. I anticipated watching it as soon as I saw all the special guests (especially Emma Roberts, Lea Michelle, and Nick Jonas), but I was a bit apprehensive of the gore and horror aspects; the comedy definitely overrides the horror which makes it a lot easier for me to watch because I'm super squeamish

WHAT I'M READING: As part of my college work, I have just started reading The Great Gatsby. It's not the easiest book to love, but I'm starting to like it. I predict that I'll end up watching the film after I've finished the book, because Leonardo DiCaprio. 

WHAT I'M EATING: Cheekily, the festivities has begun already as I bought mince pies. They remind me so much of Christmas and, even though it's only October, I couldn't resist them.

WHAT I'M DRINKING: I've been loving gingerbread syrup, especially in hot chocolates. I usually get this front Costa, but now that I have my own, I can make them at home too. The syrup that I use is the same brand that Costa use, it's available in Sainsbury's.

WHAT I'M LISTENING TO: Three particular albums that I have been listening to this month include Honeymoon, Wild and Wishes.
Honeymoon by Lana Del Rey is different to the recent album with a complete new, dreamy vibe - I've loved listening to it.
WILD by Troye Sivan is obviously fantastic, the songs are super catchy. I can't wait for Blue Neighbourhood to be released.
Wishes by Rhodes is beautiful. It's my favourite of them all, especially because I went to the Wishes Tour. Seeing Rhodes live was one of the most fantastic nights of my life and he was so kind when we met him.

WHAT I'M WISHING FOR: Cranberry eyeshadow is in my eye line lately. I don't have shade like it but I am really wishing to get my hands on one. Especially in autumn, I'm sure it would be a colour worth wearing. This month in general, I have been really enjoying wearing eyeshadow - especially glittery/metallic effects and gold colours.

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?

6 comments

  1. Loved reading this! Love a good cranberry eyeshadow!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you've bought mince pies already! This post has definitely made me feel a little bit christmassy which is never a bad thing. I hope you have a lovely November too xxx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey - I'm entirely pleased that I convey Christmassy vibes :D
      Thank you very much, I hope you enjoy November too xx

      Delete
  3. I really need to start watching scream queens! Looks so good. Oh and those hot chocolates sound divine!! Gweni xxx

    www.gbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watch it!! The series is finishing soon so you have a bit of catching up :)

      Delete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING