7/11/2015

CATCH UP SESSIONS #3


I haven't done a 'Catch Up Sessions' in a while and I love writing them so it's back. You can check out  #1 and #2. I have had soooo much happen this year so far and it's about to get even more hectic. There's a lot to catch up on since the last post, so here's a pretty long post. 

In June, I left school. We had a leavers day consisting of farewells and a balloon release. It was a rather emotional day considering I never really liked school. We then had prom which was absolutely fantastic. I couldn't have asked for a better evening to celebrate the end of an era with everyone. There was a lovely meal, dancing and lots of fun with friends.  





I'm absolutely loving my time off yet, as I go into the 5th week, I still haven't fulfilled the time right. I planned to blog so much more and read so much more but I just haven't done it (sorry about that). I completely blame the weather. It is very hot in this not-so-gift of a heatwave; it's making me  far more than excited for winter. 

In June, a new house member arrived and it has completely changed everything. As I finished my exams, my dream became a possibility and my family finally GOT A KITTEN!



This is April. She was 9 weeks old when she arrived at home and she is currently 13 weeks (just over 3 months). She's an absolute bundle of joy and I love her so, so much. She is a longhair tuxedo domestic cat and she is growing so well. I could kiss her precious white socks 24/7.

I'm sure there's going to be lots more happening this summer; including the biggest events of getting my GCSE results and starting college. I have decided which college I'm going to and the courses I'm taking so I am just waiting to enrol now. 

I'm currently loving George Ezra and awaiting the Wishes album by Rhodes. Reading nothing because my motivation has flown away. I feel like I just don't have the stamina for reading lately. I'll just see where the wind takes me. 

What have you done/are you doing this summer?

10 comments

  1. Your cat is so cute! I love cats but my dad doesn't want any pets! Which courses have you chose?? Xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's such a shame! I had to do some persuading to my parents but we are cat lovers so it wasn't too difficult. I have chosen English Literature, English Language, Art, and Media Studies :)

      Delete
  2. I loved this post - I Like chatty posts every once in a while!

    - Jess xxx

    Heyitisjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely a cat person and I would do anything to have a kitten as cute as yours! Also your dress is so pretty!
    Aleeha from HALE, xXx
    www.halesaaw.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she is just adorable!! Thank you very much x

      Delete
  4. You look absolutely stunning in your leavers pictures! That blue colour really really suits you :) I hope you had a good time and are enjoying your summer with that adorable bundle of fluff! xx

    Katie || KNEL xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so gorgeous omg! (wish i looked that good at my prom..!)
    lipstickgin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING