3/29/2015

Catch Up Sessions #2




March has been so busy with big events and deadlines. I have been diverting between 70% excited to 30% stressed. 

I saw McBusted at Newcastle and met them on 16th - the whole night was out-of-this-world. I then had my birthday which was wonderful and you can see my gifts here. I saw Insurgent in cinemas recently; I now completely recommend this film because I am still craving a re-watch.

 Previously I had two deadlines: Art and Textiles which included a surprisingly great minimum of only one breakdown. As the exams begin to creep in I am beginning to realise that there is no way to 'balance school and life' because it's hard enough trying to balance school. During these two deadlines I was staying back late for 4/5 nights and then my weekends are crammed. Having time to read has banished so I'm really looking forward to this all being over. I've decided to treat myself to something after my exams, so far I'm thinking another MAC lipstick... hmm...

On 28th March, my friends and I jumped on the train to Manchester to meet David Leviathan and Sally Green (David Leviathan being the worldwide author of Will Grayson, Will Grayson and many other well known books, and Sally Green being the author of Half Bad and Half Wild). I spoke more about that in this post and the day was fantastic.

I've also found that, this month, I've been loving Pinterest. After moving into a new room in September I still feel like my room is incomplete so I've been looking for inspiration to finalise my room. Ive found some lovely ideas that I am going ahead with and I am particularly excited because one of them is to be included in a future collaboration post.

Besides having no time to read I have started reading We Were Liars by E. Lockhart which is very oddly written but it's still great. I'm shamefully not very far in considering I've been reading it for a month but I will try and get more read soon. Since the last catch up session I completed I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson which is my current favourite book of all. I blogged about it here.

Stay Smiling
Twitter || Instagram

6 comments

  1. So jealous of you seeing McBusted! Hope your deadlines went okay!

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. pinterest is amazing for inspo :)

    NEW POST Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I go through phases with it :P

      Alice x

      Delete
  3. I really need to watch insurgent, I'm going to read We were liars over the easter holidays!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think and I will too :D

      Alice x

      Delete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING