5/31/2014

May Random Favourites



I've collected up a few random things that I've enjoyed this month which are completely unrelated to everything. I decided it would be interesting to share a few random things this month instead of limiting myself to just beauty or fashion.

An app:
Jim Chapman posted on YouTube and explained his favourite apps. This included an app called Mega Jump. And O M G! The memories that brought back from 4 years ago when my friends and I were obsessed. It's basically just a little monster-thing that jumps and gets higher as it collects coins, with obstacles and power-ups on the way.

TV Shows:
I have two TV shows that I've loved this month, both are completely different from each other.

Firstly, Gogglebox. This is on Channel 4 and the series has finished now but when it was on its great fun to watch. It's simply a show about families all over Britain watching TV and they are a great laugh. 

Next is In The Flesh. Series 2 is currently still running on BBC Three and the show has just recently won a BAFTA. It's about zombies, yes I know what you're thinking, but it's really interesting. It's about a fictional town called Roarton in which the dead has risen and the town are trying to rehabilitate these zombies back into society. The main character is called Kieren Walker and [spoiler alert] he is the first risen, which has its consequences.  But he's beautiful and we love him, haha. 

A Book: 
This week was a half-term break off school so decided it would be a perfect time to start my new book. This was Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher. It took me a few days to read it and I loved it so much!! Anyone who follows me on my social media will know that I love TFIOS and after reading Ketchup Clouds, it comes very close (doesn't beat it though because c'mon, it's TFIOS). It's about a girl who has done something wrong and is confessing to a man on Death Row. You bond with every single character and build unforgettable relationships. I laughed and cried (I cried ALOT at the ending) and it was beautifully written.

A YouTube Channel:
I am not the kind of person who watches gaming channels on YouTube but this month I have loved watching Lonniedos (game channel) and his vlog channel Lonnie because he's made his gaming and vlog videos really entertaining. I can't stop watching his videos, they're really funny. Go subscribe :)


P.S. If you're not a fan of books then you don't need to worry, I wont be including books in every single post, I just have been quite a lot recently.

6 comments

  1. This blogpost concept is ace. I loved reading your random favs. I must read that book it sounds quite interesting! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, I want initially sure about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely putting Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher on my book list! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, it's a great book :)

      Delete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING