5/05/2014

April Favourites



I've been so excited to do this post for a while because there have been some distinct favourites of mine throughout this month.

Firstly, The Fault In Our Stars isn't really classed as a monthly favourite because I actually read it in January but just never got round to giving it a full appreciation. It's honestly a spectacular book and I really do think about it daily and how certain aspects of it affect the way I think. It's a piece of beautiful literature and you'll feel the saddest and happiest feelings. This came in my John Green box set which is such a great, I recommend people to get that.

I was late on the bandwagon with getting a Tangle Teezer because I was never entirely sure if they were up to their job and worth all of the fuss. I got one for Christmas as a little extra off my sister and I've been really liking it lately. I don't use it all the time because I have long hair and it needs a much larger brush through it but for softening my hair every now and then.

This Gold Necklace featured in my recent haul post. I bought it from Primark and I really love it because it goes with many outfits.

I bought this Striper Brush in WAH, back in February and I've only just got around to finally using it. It's an empty nail varnish bottle which you put Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover into with a striper brush. It's very versatile because I can now create nail art stripes with whichever colour I want.

This L'Oreal Nail Varnish in shade 205 Rose Bagatelle has been my favourite for a while. I bought this shade when actually on the search for 204 but I've actually decided that I like this one better. It's a nude/pink colour which is lovely and subtle, just the colour that I love to wear.

This Heart & Home Candle in Rambling Rose was a Christmas present that I started burning in April and I think it's a great dupe for Yankee Candle's Fresh Cut Roses, if not, stronger. It's a great smell to get you through spring and lightens up your day.

My film favourite of April would be The Amazing Spiderman 2 (which I actually went to see in May, but it was released in April). I am NOT an action film lover and have poor knowledge in Superheros but after watching The Amazing Spiderman I was soo eager to see the sequel and I wasn't disappointed. I loved it!! The actors were excellent and the storyline was thrilling. I recommend.

What are your April Favourites?


8 comments

  1. I have that The Fault In Our Stars book, but I haven't read it yet! I've heard such good reviews for it, and now with the movie version coming out soon, I think I'm going to have to get around to reading it sooner rather than later!! :)

    Cat // CACHOO JOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely amazing, the story is just so emotional and I'm sure you'll enjoy it x

      Delete
  2. I really need to buy The Fault In Our Stars, everyone loves it so much so it's probably really good. I'm just a little scared to read it because it's so sad :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The storyline and humour outweighs the sad :)

      Delete
  3. tfios is so good, I can't wait until the movie comes out in the uk! And I still haven't seen the amazing spiderman 2 yet but I really need to!

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The TFIOS movie is my obsession, words cannot describe home excited I am!! TAS2 is definitely worth a watch!!:)

      Delete
  4. I really want to read TFIOS before the film comes out! I've heard so many great things about it! Also I really like your blog. New follower!

    Bianca
    The Impossibly Cute

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING