2/02/2014

January Sales Haul

I bought a few things in the 'after-Christmas' sales, they're all different, random items and I'm loving them:


I fell in love with these Topshop Shoes when I first set eyes on them. I couldn't find them in black anywhere but my sister eventually managed to get hold of them for me. Although these aren't properly my size and I fit snug in them, it won't stop me wearing them. They're very glitzy and great for parties, I look forward to wearing them on holiday. I got these for £25, down from £48. 



A bikini from Next is also for my holidays. It's black with white love hearts. The top came separately, but both together they are a great £10.00. Bottoms-£4, top-£6. 

I got these boots from Urban Outfitters in Edinburgh and it took me so long to decide because I wasn't sure. They have a pointed toe which makes them different to the average Chelsea Boot. These were still expensive, but for their quality and practicality, they were worth it. These were £50. 


Simply, two Cath Kidston candle holders (which I already have candles in). They're Christmas themed but it doesn't bother me because they are only to hold my candles. I think the design on them is lovely though and I will especially like them at Christmas time. They were a brilliant £2, down from £6. 



Another bikini, this one is from Topshop and it has holiday postcards/stamps printed all over it. It was a pretty set. At £15, down from £32 I was very pleased. 


Inside one of my candle holders is the Yankee Candle sampler in Bahama Breeze that I bought in a small sale (nothing too fancy) but I have been loving the smell of it. I got it for a friend's present and loved it so much that I bought one myself. I am going to buy a larger one of this when it runs out. It was £1.08. 



I have never heard of this before, it is The Body Shop's Rainforest Balance mini shampoo and conditioner set that includes 3 shampoo's and a conditioner. It's suitable for my hair type, paraben free and comes with a free comb. It was down to only £3 from £10 which was a bargain. I haven't used them yet because I think they will be great for travelling. 

I am glad about all the stuff that I bought and it makes me happy that I've saved over £70. 

5 comments

  1. I love those boots! You did a great job finding all these amazing items x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are so lovely!

    Charli xx

    www.girlonthemoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool boots))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING