12/31/2013

My Favourite Beauty Products of 2013


Year 2013 is the year in which I started blogging. After a few months of getting my bearings and finding my feet with blogging I finally decided to base this blog on beauty, lifestyle and fashion. I have leaned more heavily onto beauty, so these are my favourite beauty products from 2013.

KIKO nail polish in 539 Light Peach
I bought this nail polish on a trip to Madrid in the summer. I love the KIKO nail polishes and their packaging is really practical. This colour is one I didn't have and I am so glad I got this. If anyone else is looking for a colour like this I would recommend this one, 

Mavala Nail polish in Pure Diamond
This is a silver sparkly nail polish that I received in my Boots Beauty Advent calendar and it was definitely one of my favourite products from it. It's such a great colour for the winter seasons and the silver suites any colour from the spectrum.

Bourjois Colour Boost Lipstick in Orange Punch
Out of all my summer-y coloured lip products, this is my favourite. I wear this during the day and night it's really versatile. I recently received one of the Autumn tones for Christmas and they are so great for keeping lips moisturised.

L'Oreal Super Liner - Perfect Slim in Intense Black
My first felt tip liner and it's perfect. Really precise at the tip and great for day to day use because it's not a pain to get off. I'm slowly getting a bit more adventurous with it and expanding the wing.

Givenchy Mascara 
High-end mascaras are always compared to drugstore mascaras; I have no preferred type but I do love this mascara. I bought it on a trip to Paris in April and I always use this for when I want to make a big deal of my eyelashes. It's not clumpy or too thick, gives great length and makes it look like you have a thousand lashes. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical
Please forgive me in that I only tried out dry shampoo this year. But wow! this stuff is genius and it's a lifesaver. I love the scent of this one because it smells like coconuts and is a really fresh smell all year round. I also love 'Blush' which is more of a floral scent. I have about 4 bottles of these stocked away for when I run out.

La Roche-Rosay Cicaplast Baume B5 
My number 1 favourite product is this because it massively cured my eczema on my face and around my eyes. It has been nothing but good to me and I use it twice a day. I would recommend this to anyone who has problem skin like myself. For me- La Roche-Posay win most trusted brand of the year!

I hope you all had a fantastic year and I hope you have a fantastic 2014!!


9 comments

  1. First off, Happy New Year!!!!!
    Secondly, I have yet to try out the dry shampoo from Batiste (or dry shampoo in general) but I really want to! I think I'm going to pick one up the next time I'm at the drugstore.

    Great post! :3
    xx
    jasmineglamez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Woo- the store in Spain was huge and it had all of the shades of nail polish on 50% off sale :o I loved it :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely post, such a cute blog. http://bowcloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Do check my blog out for more information :3

    xx
    jasmineglamez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post! i keep meaning to try the bourjois lip crayons, they look so good! x

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have two and they are just fantastic!! I'd dream for the whole range if colours x

      Delete
  6. Nice picks you have dear !! Happy new year :) would you like to follow each other on GFC and on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING